Available size: 1 oz. | 30 ml
If your skin is super dry, flaky or chapped, redness-prone, or simply needs to be saturated in an occlusive blanket of comfort to trap moisture in while giving it calming dryness relief, this is the product you need. Copious Barrier Balm will moisturize very dry skin and strengthen a damaged skin barrier for all day comfort.
What it does
- Dry skin relief
- Calms red, flaky skin due to dryness
- Strengthens barrier function
- Softens rough skin texture
Key Ingredients that work with your skin
Pomegranate Sterols, CBD + CBG, Hemp Oil, Oat Oil, Macadamia and Kokum Butter
How to Apply
- Cleanse, tone, and apply serums. Then warm a pea-sized amount of Copious Barrier Balm in hands and press into entire face, neck and décolleté.
- Copious makes as a great lip treatment for chapped lips or to spot treat dry areas.
- Use Copious as an overnight moisture masque. “Slugging” can be done with Copious as the last occlusive layer to seal in your other products and moisture.
- Copious Barrier Balm is wonderful for a not-too-slippery facial massage medium.
- Makes a blanket of comfort over skin after intensive exfoliation or other aesthetic practices.
Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil • Squalane • Glycerin • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil • Hydrogenated Palm Oil • Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil • Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil • Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia Nut) Seed Oil • HYDROGENATED MACADAMIA SEED OIL • Aqua • Lecithin • Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter • Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Sterols • Tocopherol (Vitamin E) • QUILLAJA SAPONARIA (Soapbark) WOOD EXTRACT • Cbd Isolate • Cannabigerol • Bisabolol • Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil • Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi) Oil • Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba Balsam) Oil • Phytosterol • Tetrahydrocurcuminoids • Beta-Sitosterol • Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Leaf/Root Extract