Available size: .5 fl. oz. | 15 ml; 2 fl.oz. | 60 ml
Soothe and soften the skin, clear away dead skin cells, give the skin a deep pore cleanse, and feed it nutrients with bio-fermented Enzymes and Sea Kelp extracts. This masque can be worn for 20 minutes, or as a nightly spot treatment for break-out prone skin.
What it does
- Detoxes and exfoliates the skin
- Cleans pores and helps them appear smaller
- Soothes stressed skin
- Nourishes and hydrates skin
Key Ingredients that work with your skin
Fermented Enzymes, Sea Kelp Bioferment, White Willow Bark, Niacinamide, CBD + CBG
How to Apply
- Apply a generous layer of Bioferment Masque to pre-cleansed skin. Leave on for up to 30 minutes. Rinse off.
- Use this mask as a spot treatment on breakouts. When spot treating you can leave on all night.
- Steam can be used while wearing.
- This masque is mostly water-based, so electrical modalities such as the microcurrent or high frequency can be used with it when masque is still wet.
Aqua • Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate • Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract • Lactobacillus/Nereocystis Leutkeana Ferment Filtrate • Glycerin • Zinc Oxide • Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Sodium Pca • Niacinamide • Squalane • Lactobacillus Ferment • Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract • Lactic Acid • Allantoin • Butylene Glycol • Lysolecithin • Tocopherol (Vitamin E) • Sclerotium Gum (Sclerotium Rolfsii) • Xanthan Gum • Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Extract • Lactobacillus • Indigo Powder (Baphicacanthus Cusia [Nees] Bremek) • Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba Balsam) Oil • Cbd Isolate • Cannabigerol • Litsea Cubeba (May Chang) Fruit Oil • Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil • Beta-Sitosterol • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract • Pullulan • Citric Acid • Silver Citrate