Available size: 4 oz.
The key to a self-tanning formula, to avoid the orange look, is that it must be fresh.
We guarantee fresh product so you won’t go neon orange. Self tanner products in the bottle lose their potency and burn out after six months. Be advised.
- Tan, not orange
- Well tolerated formula
- Excellent for any skin type
Targeted Skin Type
How to Apply
- Cleanse with FACE & BODY BAR. Pat dry. Many times skin that is oily or with some residues darkens very unevenly. Wash very well and be sure skin is dry before application.
- To protect hairline from discoloring, carefully apply a vegetable oil (such as MOISTURIZING DROPS) to hair along hairline. Use wetted hands to spread the DROPS.
- Dry skin area to be sure DROPS are not on skin where GEL will be applied.
- Apply to a small area and work in overlapping circles. Small sponges are perfect and preferred for this at home procedure. Nitrile gloves can be difficult for some. Bare fingertips works, but washing hands with FACE & BODY BAR immediately afterward is important but some darkening will occur even so.
- If the application area extends beyond the face and neck, sponges should be used.
- The product has a noticeable tack as it absorbs so it is easy to know where you have already applied it.
- The more you apply the darker your skin will get, up to a point. There is no added benefit to soaking your skin.
- Wash hands immediately after application. Use FACE & BODY BAR or the equivalent.
- Avoid constant fabric contact for four (4) hours after application. Shirt collars can easily be temporarily stained. The stain will wash out.
- Do not apply any other topical product to applied areas for eight (8) hours.
For your skin if these conditions exist:
Not for your skin if these conditions exist:
- Noticeable inflammation
Recommended frequency of use:
- As needed (observe and adjust)
- FACE & BODY BAR
- Any of our lotion cleansers (302 CLEANSER, SENSITIVE CLEANSER, etc.)
Additional actives while using SELF TANNER – GEL:
- Limited to a few days before to end of self-tan – so avoid for about a week to ten days to maintain tan.
Additional leave-ons acceptable:
- Any but only after 8 hours of initial application.
- Acid peels
- Benzoyl peroxide
A light, easy spreading gel
Topical use only.
If irritation develops, discontinue use.
INGREDIENTS: Organic green tea, organic hydrosol of chamomile, dihydroxyacetone, kosher glycerine, polyquat 81, cellulose polymer, polysorbate 80, zinc oxide, citric acid, sodium benzoate, coconut extract